Education Packages –are delivered to schools in the local area and have become an integral part of the curriculum.
The education day packages are co-ordinated by Landcare.
We have several alternatives for delivery.
- Half day rotating sessions
- Full day excursions to a natural reserve or area relevant to the school
- Presentations to individual classes of all ages
- Tailored information sessions – relevant to a topic
- Community events
- Supplying brochures, information and equipment for activities
Groups of students rotate through sessions being conducted by an assortment of presenters from the Landcare, GBCMA, CMN‘s, the Department of Sustainability and EnvironmentAg Vic, Goulburn Murray Water, Parks Victoria, Shire representatives; other environmental groups, local historians and the local Indigenous education officers and anyone else who is passionate inough to want to participate.
The packages are a generic set of activities designed and planned with teachers to fulfil part of the curriculum, not just a one-off day activity.
If you would like more information or to make a booking for our education activities, please contact the office on 03 5821 3530 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org