Join in to learn about how to attract butterflies, bees and bugs into your garden and how to create a healthy ecosystem and homes for your pollinators. The workshop will rotate between a number of hands on activities.
• Learn about about pollinator insects
• Tips for spotting insects and join in on a ‘hands on’ session
• Wander the Shepparton Botanical Gardens to spot insects
• Build a Bee inn/hotel, all materials supplied.
you will leave the workshop with your very own Bee Hotel to put into your garden
- hat, clothes appropriate for an outdoor workshop
- drinking water